Ce site utilise des cookies afin que nous puissions vous fournir la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Les informations sur les cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site Web et aider notre équipe à comprendre les sections du site que vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
EXPERIENCED LAWYER IN TAX LAW (3-5 years exp.)
Simont Braun is currently looking to reinforce its Tax department with a full-time lawyer having also a good knowledge of corporate law. As part of the team, you will represent and advise Belgian and international clients, as well as public entities, in a wide range of challenging and innovative projects.
We will definitely like you if…
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a lawyer in tax law and a good knowledge of corporate law.
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian law with a high level of academic achievement.
- You hold an additional master in tax law.
- You aim for excellence and you are a quick thinker.
- You make sure to understand the client’s challenges and strategy in order to offer the best possible legal support fully aligned with the client’s needs.
- You are French or Dutch native speaker with an excellent command of English.
What are you jumping into?
At Simont Braun, you will be immersed in a stimulating working environment that encourages reflection, creativity and excellence.
We make every effort to create a pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team atmosphere while investing heavily in the personal and professional development of our people, ensuring they stay at the top at all levels.
Additionally, the work-life balance we offer is among the very best within the profession.
Supporting our lawyers’ academic activities and involvement in associations and charities is an integral component of our DNA.
Do you want to be part of this?
Send your CV and cover letter to Manuela von Kuegelgen: firstname.lastname@example.org