Ce site utilise des cookies afin que nous puissions vous fournir la meilleure expérience utilisateur possible. Les informations sur les cookies sont stockées dans votre navigateur et remplissent des fonctions telles que vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site Web et aider notre équipe à comprendre les sections du site que vous trouvez les plus intéressantes et utiles.
Lawyer in Corporate M&A (2-5 years experience)
Discover the full job offer here.
Simont Braun is looking for a full-time lawyer to reinforce its Corporate M&A team. You will be mainly involved in mergers and acquisitions, shareholders reorganisations, corporate governance, advice in company law and stock exchange regulations, as well as capital market transactions.
Simont Braun immerses you in a stimulating working environment that encourages reflection, creativity and excellence. We make every effort to create a pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team atmosphere while investing heavily in the personal and professional development of our lawyers, ensuring they stay at the top at all levels.
- Law degree in Belgian Law with a high level of academic achievement. A post-Master degree or a degree obtained from a foreign university is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in corporate law within a leading Belgian or international law firm located in Belgium.
- A real team player aiming for excellence, quick thinker and creative.
- Making sure to understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy to offer solutions aligned with the client’s needs.
- Excellent drafting skills, a perfect oral and written knowledge of French and English. A good command of Dutch would be appreciated.
Do you want to be part of the team?