Communication, marketing & event manager
Simont Braun is looking for its new communication, marketing & event manager.
See the full job description in PDF here.
Are you looking for a challenging job in a dynamic and innovative law firm? This is your lucky day!
You will be the driver and reference person for all communication, marketing and events both externally and internally. You enjoy handling projects from beginning to a successful end. You build 360° campaigns to offer the best client experience, raise market awareness, and enhance internal cohesion and commitment. In your daily tasks, you can rely on the help of a trilingual marketing assistant who is also a graphic designer.
Simont Braun puts a great emphasis on creating meaningful, engaging and fresh communications. We are looking for a real project manager, able to build, develop and execute strategic communication plans, and to roll up their sleeves to create high-quality content.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proactive, creative, pragmatic and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Both strategic and hands-on, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communicator (both orally and in written) and excellent copywriter
- Able to work in a demanding environment and to collaborate smoothly and efficiently with colleagues at all levels (lawyers, management, staff) and external partners.
- Extremely organised and flexible as you will work on many projects at the same time, sometimes within (very) short deadlines.
- You have the special touch to make our communication and marketing material professional, fresh and dynamic.
- French or Dutch native speaker with a good command of the other national language, and fluent in English. You have excellent drafting skills with a keen eye for grammar, you easily adapt your style to the audience.
- Able to quickly understand technical or complex content, and translate it into clear and engaging communication.
- You have a sound judgment on corporate/legal matters. A legal background or a similar experience within a law firm or a consulting services company is a plus but not a must.
WHAT’S IN THE JOB?
As the new communication, marketing & event manager, you will be in charge of a wide variety of tasks, notably:
Communication & marketing: strategy and content creation
- Imagining, creating and implementing all communication & marketing campaigns.
- Content creation includes drafting and editing press releases, social media posts, website articles, advertising, brochures, presentations, videos and mailing campaigns.
- You should be able to handle both copywriting and graphic design. Being at ease with photo and video making/editing is a plus.
- Measuring and reporting on impact and performance.
- Pitches: drafting and coordinating pitches.
- Submissions for legal guides: keeping the calendar, internal coordination, drafting, editing and filing.
External and internal events
- Launch initiatives and organise internal events (drinks, annual party, etc.)
- Organise client events and seminars (either in our offices or other locations), including invitation, logistics, finding a venue, catering, etc.
You are of course encouraged to proactively launch new ideas and projects.
Send your CV and cover letter to Florence De Brier: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any question? Feel free to reach out!