CORPORATE M&A LAWYER (2-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
Read our full job offer here.
Simont Braun is looking for a dynamic Dutch-speaking lawyer to reinforce its Corporate M&A team (2-5 years of experience).
You will be mainly involved in mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, corporate governance, company law, as well as capital market transactions.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of challenging legal and business matters for high-profile domestic and international clients active in various sectors.
As Simont Braun is structured in an integrated manner, you will also have the opportunity to advise on multidisciplinary projects alongside other departments such as our dispute resolution, tax, real estate and digital finance teams.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in corporate law within a leading Belgian or international law firm located in Belgium.
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian law with solid results. A post-Master degree or a degree obtained from a foreign university is a plus.
- You are a real team player aiming for excellence and working with rigour, a quick thinker looking for creative solutions.
- You make sure to understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy to offer adequate solutions.
- You are a Dutch native speaker or equivalent. You have a perfect oral and written knowledge of English and a good command of French. You have excellent drafting skills.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Stimulating work environment.
- Top clients with an international focus.
- Atmosphere of creativity & excellence.
- Pleasant, dynamic & cohesive team.
- Strong investment in your professional & personal development.
- Healthy work-life balance.