Corporate M&A Lawyers (NL, 1-6 years of experience)
Read our full offer here.
Simont Braun is looking for a dynamic lawyer to reinforce its corporate M&A team. You will be involved in both advisory and transactional work and notably mergers and acquisitions, private equity, advising family shareholders groups and listed entities and corporate governance questions.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of challenging legal and business matters for high-profile domestic and international clients active in various sectors.
As Simont Braun is structured in an integrated manner, you will also have the opportunity to advise on multidisciplinary projects alongside other departments such as our dispute resolution, tax, real estate and digital finance teams.
- You have 1-6 years of experience in corporate law within a leading Belgian or international law firm located in Belgium.
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian law with solid results. A post-Master degree or a degree obtained from a foreign university is a plus.
- You are a real teamplayer aiming for excellence and working with rigour, a quick thinker looking for creative solutions aligned with the client’s needs.
- You make sure to understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy to offer adequate solutions.
- You are a Dutch native speaker. You have a perfect oral and written knowledge of English and a good command of French.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Stimulating work environment.
- Top clients with an international focus.
- Atmosphere of creativity & excellence.
- Pleasant, dynamic & cohesive team.
- Strong investment in your professional & personal development.
- Healthy work-life balance.
Email your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.