EXPERIENCED LAWYER IN CORPORATE M&A
See full job description here.
We are currently looking for a full-time experienced lawyer to reinforce our Corporate team.
You will be mainly involved in the following matters: mergers and acquisitions, shareholders reorganisations, corporate governance, advice in company laws and stock exchange regulations, capital market transactions and litigation files in those areas.
You are definitely for us if…
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian Law with a high level of academic achievement. A post-Master degree or a degree obtained from a foreign university would be appreciated.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in corporate law within a leading Belgian or international law firm located in Belgium.
- You aim for excellence. You are a quick thinker, creative and keen to work on innovative projects.
- You make sure that you understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy in order to offer the best possible legal support fully aligned with the client’s needs.
- You are a real team player, are thorough and share our core values.
- You have excellent drafting skills. You have a perfect oral and written knowledge of French and English. A good command of Dutch would be appreciated.
At Simont Braun, you will be immersed in a stimulating working environment that encourages reflection, creativity and excellence. We make every effort to create a pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team atmosphere while investing heavily in the personal and professional development of our people, ensuring they stay at the top at all levels. Additionally, the work-life balance we offer is among the very best within the profession.
Supporting our lawyers’ academic activities and involvement in associations and charities is an integral component of our DNA.
Would you like to become part of this?