FinTech Lawyer (2-5 years of experience)
Read our full job offer here.
We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated lawyer (2-5 years of experience) to reinforce its Digital Finance team.
As a member of our team, you will focus on financial services and tech & data matters. You will take part in various innovative projects for top industry players: setting up challenger banks and payment firms, assisting international financial services and e-commerce groups with their arrival on the Belgian and European market, working on top-notch RegTech solutions, supporting (inter)national authorities with the roll-out of large projects, and many more exciting matters shaping the financial and digital industry of tomorrow.
We are looking for someone with experience in either financial services or tech & data, with a strong interest in the other field.
Simont Braun is a reference in Digital Finance and Financial Services in Belgium and is the go-to law firm for disruptive and landmark projects. Our team is Top ranked in FinTech by Chambers and The Legal 500.
- 2-5 years of legal experience in financial services and/or tech & data.
- You hold a Belgian law degree with solid results.
- Passionate about tech and the digital transformation of the financial sector and the economy as a whole.
- Keen to work on innovative projects for various high-end international and Belgian clients.
- A real team player aiming for excellence and working with rigour, a quick thinker looking for creative solutions.
- Ready to mingle with the FinTech & Digital community.
- Willing to understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy to offer adequate solutions.
- Motivated to push boundaries to keep developing a well-established practice in a rapidly changing environment.
- Dutch native-speaker or equivalent. A perfect oral and written knowledge of English and a good understanding of French. Excellent drafting skills.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Stimulating work environment.
- Top clients with an international focus.
- Atmosphere of creativity & excellence.
- Pleasant, dynamic & cohesive team.
- Strong investment in your professional & personal development.
- Healthy work-life balance.
Email your CV & motivation letter to our Digital Finance Team: