Junior Associate in Dispute Resolution
Discover the full job offer here.
Simont Braun is looking for a junior associate to reinforce its Dispute Resolution team. You will be involved in all types of litigations, arbitrations and mediations for international and Belgian clients. We are the go-to law firm for complex and multidisciplinary cases and provide top quality guidance every step of the way.
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian law with excellent academic results. A post-Master degree or similar is a plus.
- You recently graduated or have up to 3 years of experience.
- You aim for excellence and you are a quick thinker. You possess excellent drafting skills with close attention to detail.
- You are keen to work on landmark international and national cases in various sectors. You make sure to understand the clients’ environment, challenges and strategy to offer solutions aligned with their needs.
- You are a French native speaker with a good command of Dutch. You have an excellent oral and written command of English.
- You are a real team player.
WHY SIMONT BRAUN?
- Stimulating work environment
- Atmosphere of reflection, creativity and excellence
- International contacts (clients, networks, cases)
- Cohesive and dynamic team
- Strong possibilities of personal, professional and academic development
- Good work-life balance
Do not hesitate to contact them for any question.