JUNIOR LAWYER IN DIGITAL FINANCE
See full job description here.
Simont Braun’s Digital Finance Team is growing (again) and we are on the lookout for our new colleague! Freshly graduated in Belgian law with a particular interest in the digital transformation of our economy and curious about payments, e-money and financial services, willing for a challenging legal career and eager to join a highly recognised team, apply now!
We will definitely like you if:
- You are passionate about tech and the digital transformation of the financial sector.
- You recently graduated in Belgian law with honours and are fluent in English.
- You are a team player (a real one – we mean it).
- You are a quick thinker, creative and keen to work on innovative projects.
- You are not afraid to mingle with the FinTech & digital community (yes, the start-ups, the engineers, the geeks…).
- You are ready to take an active role in the growth of our team.
What are you jumping into?
- One of Brussels’ leading independent business law firms with a well-recognised digital finance practice and high-profile international clients.
- A young team of lawyers who believe that their work is not the end, but the beginning of something.
- A bunch of people excited about the digital transformation of the financial world and the opportunities that it creates.
- A team that makes sure to understand its clients’ sector, challenges and strategy.
- Hard-working lawyers who are also academically involved, travellers, artists, mountain-climbers, sailors, parents…
Do you want to be part of this?
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org