Junior Lawyer in FinTech & Financial Services (0-3 years exp.)
Discover the full job offer here.
Simont Braun is looking for a FinTech & Financial Services lawyer with 0-3 years experience to reinforce its Digital Finance team.
As a member of our team, you will take part in innovative projects, such as the set-up of challenger banks, payment solutions, cryptocurrencies activities, crowdfunding platforms, etc.
Our next team member should combine an interest in financial regulations with curiosity for tech, and be able to work with rigour in a rapidly changing environment.
- Law degree in Belgium with solid results. Freshly graduated or max. 3 years of legal experience.
- Passionate about tech and the digital transformation of the financial sector, and interested in financial regulations.
- A real team player aiming for excellence, quick thinker and creative. Keen to work on innovative projects.
- Not afraid to mingle with the FinTech & digital community.
- Desiring to understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy to offer solutions aligned with the client’s needs.
- French or Dutch native-speaker, with a good command of the other language. Excellent drafting skills. A perfect oral and written knowledge of English.
What will you find at Simont Braun?
- Stimulating work environment.
- Atmosphere of reflection, creativity & excellence.
- Pleasant, dynamic & cohesive team.
- Strong investment of the firm in your personal & professional development.
- Work-life balance.
Come work with us!