Junior lawyer in Intellectual Property team
Discover the full job offer here.
We are looking for a Junior Associate in our Intellectual Property team.
Simont Braun is looking for a full-time junior lawyer to reinforce its Intellectual Property team. You will be involved in many high profile cases for international and Belgian clients in all areas of intellectual property (trademarks, patents, copyright, etc.) and related matters like distribution, market practices, consumer protection or data protection in various business sectors, including ICT and life sciences.
- Law degree in Belgian law with solid results. A post-Master degree in Intellectual Property (or similar) is a plus.
- A real team player aiming for excellence, quick thinker and creative. Keen to work on landmark IP cases.
- Desiring to understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy to offer solutions aligned with the client’s needs.
- French or Dutch native-speaker, with a good command of the other language. Excellent drafting skills. A high-level oral and written command of English. Being at ease in German would be a plus.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT SIMONT BRAUN?
- Stimulating work environment
- An atmosphere of reflection, excellence and creativity
- Educational development
- International contacts (clients, networks, professional associations)
- A pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team
- Strong possibilities of personal and professional development
- Work-life balance
Email your CV & motivation letter to our Intellectual Property team: