LAWYER IN REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION
See full job description here.
Simont Braun is currently looking for a full-time lawyer to reinforce our Real Estate and Construction team. You will be representing and advising Belgian and international clients, as well as public entities in a wide range of challenging and innovative construction projects, as well as in litigation and mediation.
We will definitely like you if…
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in real estate and construction law. You are ready to jump in new cases and projects.
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian Law with a high level of academic achievement.
- You aim for excellence and you are a quick thinker.
- You make sure to understand the client’s challenges and strategy in order to offer the best possible legal support fully aligned with the client’s needs.
- You are interested in solving disputes through mediation.
- You have excellent drafting skills. You have a perfect oral and written knowledge of French, and a good command of English and Dutch.
What are you jumping into?
At Simont Braun, you will be immersed in a stimulating working environment that encourages reflection, creativity and excellence.
We make every effort to create a pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team atmosphere while investing heavily in the personal and professional development of our people, ensuring they stay at the top at all levels.
Additionally, the work-life balance we offer is among the very best within the profession.
Supporting our lawyers’ academic activities and involvement in associations and charities is an integral component of our DNA.
Do you want to be part of this?
Send your CV and cover letter to Thomas Braun: firstname.lastname@example.org