Lawyer specialised in PUBLIC & administrative law
Read our full job offer here.
Simont Braun is looking for a dynamic and dedicated lawyer to reinforce its Public and Administrative / Real Estate Law team.
As a new member of our team, you will focus on public procurement, town planning and general administrative law.
You will take part in large-scale projects for high-level private and public players, particularly in the field of infrastructure development and construction of innovative projects.
You will integrate a team of 7 with various levels of experience all focusing on delivering outstanding results for our clients.
- You have an experience and understanding of administrative law, especially public procurement.
- Knowledge and/or experience in town planning matters is a plus.
- You hold a Belgian law degree with solid results and have at least 2 years of experience.
- You are keen to work on complex, large-scale projects for various high-level clients.
- You are a real team player aiming for excellence and working with rigour, a quick thinker looking for creative solutions in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are willing to understand the client’s sector and its technical needs, challenges and strategy to offer tailor made & appropriate solutions.
- You are ideally bilingual (French/Dutch) and capable of working on complex files in both languages. A very good oral and written knowledge of English is a plus.
- You have excellent drafting skills.
Why join our team?
Simont Braun is a reference in Public and Administrative Law and Real Estate. We are the go-to law firm for innovative and landmark projects. Our practice is recognised by
The Legal 500 and Chambers.
Simont Braun also stands for:
Stimulating work environment.
Top clients in specialised sectors.
Atmosphere of creativity & excellence.
Pleasant, dynamic & cohesive team.
Strong investment of our firm in your professional & personal development.
Healthy work-life balance.
Email your CV & motivation letter to Manuela von Kuegelgen: firstname.lastname@example.org