LAWYER SPECIALISED IN TAX
Read our full job offer here.
Simont Braun is looking for a dynamic lawyer to bolster the development of its tax team.
Our tax department offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your understanding of tax law through a wide and varied practice, while being assured of working as part of a supportive and dynamic team.
Further, it would enable you to be part of a young and growing team: a unique entrepreneurial spirit within a leading Belgian law firm.
As Simont Braun is structured in an integrated manner, you will also have the opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects alongside other departments such as corporate, dispute resolution, real estate, IP and digital finance.
- You have up to 3 years of experience in tax law within a leading Belgian or international law firm or consultancy firm.
- You obtained your law degree in Belgian law with solid results. An additional degree in Belgium or abroad is a plus.
- You are a real team player aiming for excellence and working with rigour, a quick thinker looking for creative solutions aligned with the client’s needs.
- You make sure to understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy to offer adequate solutions.
- You are a French native speaker with a working proficiency in English and a good command of Dutch.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Stimulating work environment.
- Top clients with an international focus.
- Atmosphere of creativity & excellence.
- Pleasant, dynamic & cohesive team.
- Strong investment in your professional & personal development.
- Healthy work-life balance.
Email your CV & motivation letter to email@example.com.
Direct applications only (no recruitment agencies).