mainly practises public and administrative law. She further specialises in real estate, and real estate transactions in particular.
Doriane completed an LL.M. in European Law at the Maastricht University in 2016 and a Master in International and Public Law at the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 2019. She studied a semester at Lancaster University (United Kingdom) and at the Université de Montréal (Canada).
Before joining Simont Braun, Doriane gained experience in public procurement law in another law firm.
- Bachelor in European Law at Maastricht University (2012-2015)
- Erasmus Programme at Lancaster University (2015)
- LL.M. in European Law at Maastricht University (2015-2016)
- Exchange Programme at Université de Montréal (2018)
- Master of Laws at Université Libre de Bruxelles (2019)
- Member of the Brussels Bar since 2019