is part of the tax group.
She has been a member of the Brussels’ Bar since 1993.
Throughout her career she extended her expertise and developed a broad practice in counseling and litigation, covering civil and criminal proceedings, in a wide variety of tax-law areas.
After 20 years of professional practice within major Brussels’ law firms which allowed her to develop an in-depth skill in Belgian and international tax law, Martina Bertha joined a leading Luxembourg law firm, and added the practice of Luxembourg tax law to her competences.
This working experience of international taxation and insight of its financial and accounting aspects, give Martina Bertha a practical approach and thorough understanding of her cases that are valued by her clients.
- Licence in law (Université de Liège 1993)
- Master in tax law (Université de Liège 1995)
- Master in tax management (Ecole de Commerce Solvay, Brussels 1999)
- Master in European Community Law (King’s College London 2001)
- MBA in Finance, Control and Accounting (Ecole de Commerce Solvay, Brussels 2005)
- Master in Taxation of Businesses / Tax treaty (Luxembourg School for Commerce 2013)
- Master in Taxation of Individuals / VAT (Luxembourg School for Commerce 2014)
- Membre of the Brussels Bar since 1993