Our Employment team offers its experience to our clients for all disputes related to employment law, focussing on establishing the legal strategy that best fits its economic interests and objectives.
Our areas of work
Beyond our role of providing our clients with ongoing advice, we also assist them before employment courts with the objective of solving disputes in the most appropriate and constructive way.
We handle disputes across the full range of potential individual and collective labour conflicts, including:
- Dismissal for serious misconduct;
- Dismissal of special status employees;
- Interim relief procedure in the event of unfair competition by a former employee;
- Status reclassification claims (from self-employed to employee, and vice versa);
- Submission of unilateral applications in the event of a strike;
Some recent projects
- We represented several clients against one of their former employees challenging the grounds of their dismissal and claiming for additional compensation and/or damages;
- We assisted a client in a litigation brought before the employment tribunal by a self-employed consultant asking for his status to be reclassified after termination of the service agreement;
- We represented a client against the Belgian social security authorities claiming for arrears of social security contributions within the context of a secondment in Belgium;
- We represented a client against one of its former employees committing unfair competition;