It is our objective at Simont Braun to stay abreast of all applicable national and supranational regulations in order to guide you through any potential opportunity or issue, and to offer pragmatic and proactive solutions.
Our fields of expertise
Our Employment Department helps clients to deal with all aspects of cross-border employment and global mobility:
- Determining the applicable law and suitable contractual structure, including the drafting of appropriate contract clauses;
- Managing the social security aspects of a secondment or an expatriation;
- Providing immigration assistance and guidance on visas, work permits and residence permits, in addition to other administrative formalities (Limosa).
Some recent projects
- Assisting a company to terminate the employment contract of its general manager whose salary was split between France, Belgium and the Netherlands;
- Determining the social security regime applicable in the case of the secondment to Belgium of a French resident employed by a Luxembourg company, including direct contacts with the relevant authorities.