Join us !
You are definitely for us if…
- You are a real team player, are thorough and share our core values.
- You are a quick thinker, creative and keen to work on innovative projects.
- You make sure that you understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy in order to offer the best possible legal support fully aligned with the client’s needs.
- You have excellent reasoning and drafting skills.
- You obtained your law degree with a high level of academic achievement.
At Simont Braun, you will be immersed in a stimulating working environment that encourages reflection, creativity and excellence. We make every effort to create a pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team atmosphere while investing heavily in the personal and professional development of our people, ensuring they stay at the top at all levels. Additionally, the work-life balance we offer is among the very best within the profession.
Supporting our lawyers’ academic activities and involvement in associations and charities is an integral component of our DNA.
Would you like to become part of this?
Just scroll down to view our current vacancies… Were you unable to find what you were looking for? At Simont Braun, we are always on the lookout for talented people. If you think we are right for each other, let us know by sending your CV and covering letter.
Lawyer in Corporate M&A (2-5 years experience)
Discover the full job offer here. Simont Braun is looking for a full-time lawyer to reinforce i [..]
Experienced lawyer in Tax law (3-5 years exp.)
Simont Braun is currently looking to reinforce its Tax department with a full-time lawyer in ta [..]
EXPERIENCED LAWYER IN BANKING, (DIGITAL) FINANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Our lawyers in Banking, (Digital) Finance and Financial Services are looking to reinforce their [..]