Join us !
You are definitely for us if…
- You are a real team player, are thorough and share our core values.
- You are a quick thinker, creative and keen to work on innovative projects.
- You make sure that you understand the client’s sector, challenges and strategy in order to offer the best possible legal support fully aligned with the client’s needs.
- You have excellent reasoning and drafting skills.
- You obtained your law degree with a high level of academic achievement.
At Simont Braun, you will be immersed in a stimulating working environment that encourages reflection, creativity and excellence. We make every effort to create a pleasant, dynamic and cohesive team atmosphere while investing heavily in the personal and professional development of our people, ensuring they stay at the top at all levels. Additionally, the work-life balance we offer is among the very best within the profession.
Supporting our lawyers’ academic activities and involvement in associations and charities is an integral component of our DNA.
Would you like to become part of this?
Just scroll down to view our current vacancies.
Were you unable to find what you were looking for? At Simont Braun, we are always on the lookout for talented people. If you think we are right for each other, let us know by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate M&A lawyer (2-5 years of experience)
Simont Braun is looking for a dynamic lawyer to reinforce its corporate M&A team. You will [..]
Junior Associate Dispute Resolution
Simont Braun is looking for a junior associate to reinforce its Dispute Resolution team. You wi [..]
Communication & marketing manager
Simont Braun is looking for a new communication & marketing manager. See the full job descr [..]
CORPORATE M&A LAWYER (2-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
Read our full job offer here. Simont Braun is looking for a dynamic Dutch-speaking lawyer to re [..]