Full scope M&A expertise
Simont Braun has extensive experience in:
- Drafting non-disclosure agreements (NDA), letters of intent (LOI), heads of terms (HOT), non-binding and binding offers, etc.
- Advising on data room processes and carrying out due diligence for the purchaser or for the vendor (VDD).
- Drafting share purchase agreements (SPA), asset transfer agreements (ATA), joint venture agreements (JVA), shareholders agreements (SHA), (leveraged) management buyouts (LBO – MBO’s), subscription agreements, etc.
- Drafting documentation on mergers, demergers or contributions of assets: (de)merger proposals, special reports, board and shareholders’ minutes, etc.
- Assisting in transactions involving W&I insurance.
- Advising on the financing security package and other related documentation such as SLA’s, incentive plans, etc.
Our team regularly works in cooperation with the other departments of the firm, such as tax or real estate, to provide comprehensive assistance.
International M&A expertise
We regularly work on cross-border transactions in cooperation with top-tier independent foreign law firms, either as lead counsel or as local counsel for foreign clients.