Full scope M&A expertise
Simont Braun has extensive experience in:
- Drafting non-disclosure agreements (NDA), letters of intent (LOI), heads of terms (HOT), non-binding and binding offers, etc.
- Advising on data room processes and carrying out due diligence for the purchaser or for the vendor (VDD).
- Drafting share purchase agreements (SPA), asset transfer agreements (ATA), joint venture agreements (JVA), shareholders agreements (SHA), (leveraged) management buyouts (LBO – MBO’s), subscription agreements, etc.
- Drafting documentation on mergers, demergers or contributions of assets: (de)merger proposals, special reports, board and shareholders’ minutes, etc.
- Assisting in transactions involving W&I insurance.
- Advising on the financing security package and other related documentation such as SLA’s, incentive plans, etc.
International M&A expertise
We regularly work on cross-border transactions in cooperation with top-tier independent foreign law firms, either as lead counsel or as local counsel for foreign clients.