Broad expertise in agreements and cooperation arrangements
Simont Braun’s assistance covers multiple forms of private agreements and business cooperation. Apart from our expertise in specialist fields, we act in numerous forms of cooperation arrangements exploited in business, including:
- Letters of intent
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Memorandums of understanding
- General terms and conditions
- Lease contracts
- Construction contracts
- Shares purchase agreements (SPAs)
- Supply of materials or components
- Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM)
Expert advice on potential liabilities and dispute resolution
We also combine experience, creativity, understanding of the business at hand and the ability to listen to the client’s needs to successfully advise them on potential liabilities – whether criminal or civil – and to handle or settle disputes.
Our specialists handle a broad range of liability issues, including:
- Pre-contractual liability (for breach of duty to negotiate in good faith, confidentiality agreements, fraudulent misrepresentation, etc.).
- Breach of contract (including construction contracts, share purchase agreements, licensing contracts, distribution contracts, etc.).
- Liability of financial institutions and financial service providers.
- Directors’ liability (civil and criminal).
- IP infringement.
- Public authorities’ liability.
- Tortious liability in general.