Multidisciplinary legal assistance
Several teams collaborate within Simont Braun to provide assistance to a wide range of operators in this field. Our Intellectual Property team enjoys particular experience in patent and trademark litigation and in all matters relating to advertising and distribution.
We provide advisory services in corporate, M&A, governance, real estate, lease contracts, distributorships, anti-competitive practices, databases, software protection, processing services and other matters of general economic law.
Wide experience for all actors of the sector:
- Various labelling and advertising issues relating to pharmaceuticals: opinions, negotiation with regulatory authorities and litigation between competitors;
- Assistance to patent, SPC and trademark proprietors to defend their exclusive rights;
- Assistance to various operators in the marketing chain against third-party claims relating to IP rights and trade practices;
- Marketing authorisations for medicines and medical devices, documents and marketing exclusivity;
- Transactional work and opinions covering outsourcing, marketing data, clinical and other personal data, experiments on humans;
- Warehousing of health products and sale commissionaire schemes, various forms of supply contracts, agency and other distribution agreements (including issues related to administration of foreign marketing authorisations), e-commerce, drug supply obligations in the context of public tenders;
- Manufacturer/importer cooperation with health professionals, various forms of cooperation among health professionals.